Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Cake Story layout

Hi all, Grace here to share with you one of the layouts I made for CHA Winter....

A Cake Story
I love this page cause I was able to feature a lot of WorldWin Papers- Vellum, CutMates and Paper Layerz.

I had cut the flowers from my die cut machine (Cricut) and layered them. The Vellum adds soft touches to the layers.

I adhered them with foam adhesive so they'll have more dimension. I also curled the edges.

A quick title done by using printed journaling and vellum.

So there you have it. I hope you found some inspiration with my page today. Have a great day. Make sure you check out these products and all the other papers that WorldWin offers here.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the added glamour of the vellum. The flowers are really lovely and so is this layout.
    I am drooling over that cake,....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful page, Grace! Love how you journaled on the vellum and the flowery accents :)

    ReplyDelete