Friday, June 21, 2013

More Kraft Mixed Media!

Hello, it is Gloria here again. I had such fun sharing my other "grunge" project with you, that I wanted to make another page, using the kraft cardstock. I confess, I love kraft cardstock. I use a lot of it and think it perfect for mixed media techniques.


My daughter graduated high school this month and she had a few of her wallet-sized photos on the desk. I snagged one and made this mixed media layout for her. I used WorldWin Kraft cardstock as the background. I also used Treasures Pitch Black, and Heritage Black.


I confess that it is really hard for me to create something without using a lot of printed papers. However, the mixed media techniques give such dimension and depth, that I only used a few pieces of printed paper on the project.

I sprayed, stamped, and painted on the kraft cardstock. I also used some modeling paste! The paper held up to all the "wet" very well. I was impressed!


Thanks for looking!

I hope you have a chance to check out all that WorldWin Papers has to offer!

Supplies for Layout:
WorldWin Cardstock: Kraft, Treasures Pitch Black, ColorMates Heritage Black
Designer paper: Graphic 45 Curtain Call, Reflections, Le Cirque, Olde Curiosity Shoppe
Stamps: Hampton Art (Art Warehouse); Close to My Heart Express Postage; Kaisercraft Graffiti; My Favorite Things Distressed Background Blocks; Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Mixed Media
Ink: Clearsnap Top Boss Twinkle Watermark Star Dust; Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Maroon; Stampin Up Whisper White; Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Sprays: Tattered Angels Beetle Black; Ranger Color Wash Cranberry
Mica powder: Pearl Ex Copper
Modeling paste: Liquitex
Paint: Ranger Distress Antiqued Bronze, Tarnished Brass
Paper flowers: Kaisercraft; The Paper Studio
Chipboard: Imaginarium Designs
Die cutting templates: My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag Stax, Layers, Jumbo Banner
Adhesive: tape runner, white glue, foam tape, adhesive dots

No comments:

Post a Comment