Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Make-n-Take Tag Tutorial

Hello! Gloria with you today! I was asked by WorldWin Papers to create a little make-n-take for their CHA booth and for an event they were attending after summer CHA. 

I created this flower tag with die cut shapes and WorldWin cardstock. I wanted to give the students a "hot" summer-time project! I used some of the great yellows and golds in the WorldWin line-up! To print the tutorial for this project, click HERE
I also wanted to show how you could "step up" this design, so I created a few more tags!


This one is the same size, but I made a rolled rose rather than a "flat" flower. I simply cut the cardstock with Spellbinders Rose Creations and Bitty Blossoms dies.
This one is a larger tag with more roses. 

I love the layering of ink and paper. The embossing is fantastic.



Here are a few photos of the booth. 



To see more photos of the booth, with all the fantastic papers and more items made by the DT, click HERE

~ Gloria (Scraps of Life)

Supplies needed: 
Cardstock: WorldWin®
• Petallics® Gold Ore
• ColorMates® Deep Sunshine Yellow
• ColorMates® Deep Emerald Isle

Embossing Folder: Spellbinders®
• Awesome Blossoms (or any embossing folder)

Die cutting templates: Spellbinders®
• Rose Creations
• Labels Ten (or any nested Labels die)

Ink: Fluid Chalk Ink
• Deep Orange
• Deep Green

Ribbon: Swiss Dots Grosgrain Bright Yellow

Mini brad: black

Adhesive: white glue or dimensional foam dots or squares

Hole punch: 1/8 inch

No comments:

Post a Comment