Monday, August 12, 2013

Make a Wish with Elan Metallics!

I love the shimmer of the Elan Metallics!

The pretty, metallic cardstock and the embossing to really stand out on this card. I used nested die set to cut an opening for my sentiment. 


I embossed a second piece of the metallic cardstock and cut the nested roses from it. I then, sprayed the cardstock lightly with water and crumpled each flower. Once they were dry, I inked each rose shape and created a "crumpled" flower for my card.


To make my window more dimensional, I attached the embossed cardstock to the card front with foam tape.

Thanks for looking!

~ Gloria (Scraps of Life)

Supplies needed:
WorldWin Papers:
Treasures Pitch Black
Elan Metallics Spectral Blue
ColorMates Heritage White

Couture Creations products: 
Embossing folder: Hepburn 
Die templates: Nesting Dies Roses 
Adhesive: Foam Mounting Tape, Double-sided tape 
Tools: Scissors, Craft mat, Handheld Essentials Scoring Tool  

Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Clearsnap Colorbox Pigment Cerulean 
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon 
Stamp: My Favorite Things Adhesive: white glue

No comments:

Post a Comment