Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's A Kromekote Halloween

Hey everyone!  Katrina here to share some of the new Kromekote papers with a Halloween card!  This would be a great card for that special little spook that gets a little extra!  


I used the Brushed Gold to create the pocket base for the card.  The pocket and pumpkin are Silhouette files.  I just used a library pocket file for the base.


Here you can see how easily the Kromekote paper embosses. I just ran the base of my pumpkin thru my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder.  Then I left the three cut outs just the way they are.  The pumpkin is with the Orange Peel Kromekote and the pumpkin stem is with the Kiwi Stripe.  All the papers I used are new to the Kromekote collection.  


Here you can see the Black Lizard Kromekote in action!  And I was so please with how this cut in the Cameo.  I just backed my cut out with some Bella Blvd. washi tape.  

These papers will definitely add a unique twist to any project you create! Thanks for stopping by!

Katrina Hunt

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute pumpkin!!!! And I love how you did the title with the washi! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete