Monday, December 16, 2013

In the Bag

If you want to make your gift bags look special this year, why not decorate them.  WorldWin's Petallic Papers are so sparkly- they add a touch of glamor to any project.

.




I stamped JustRite Christmas Holly Background onto Elan Metallics (Moss) and embossed it with silver powder.  I colored in parts of the image with Copic Markers to bring out the design more.  I layered this panel with JustRite's Vintage Labels Six die - and used the script portion of the Merry Christmas Background stamp for the central oval (on Petallics - Silver).  I created a flower using Spellbinder's Layered Poinsettia -  cut from Petallics - Wine Cup and used May Arts silver leaves to frame it.  I finished the rest off with other May Arts ribbons and some blingy Christmas greenery I got at my local craft store.  Now I just have to finish my shopping to have something to go in this pretty little bag!

1 comment: