Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello Card with Colormates Original and Smooth and Silky

Hey WorldWin peeps!  It's Katrina on the blog today with a fun hello card made with lots of the Colormates cardstock.

I LOVE bright colors in my crafting projects and WorldWin has some wonderful colors out there.  And right now, I am loving the look of black with those bright colors.  It's definitely a trend right now.


I used four colors of the Colormates for my card:  Heritage White, Heritage Black, Citron, and Deep Pretty Pink.  I based my color choices on some of colors in the piece of pattern paper, to make them pop.


I love the way the Colormates (and all the WorldWin products) die cut in my Silhouette Cameo.  I used files for the bow, doily and "hello".  



Look at the detail and how well that Heritage White Colormates cut.  I also ran the pieces of the bow thru my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder, just to give some texture to it.


Hope you enjoyed my card today.  Let us know what you would like to see here on the blog!

Katrina Hunt

Supplies:
Heritage White
Heritage Black
Deep Pretty Pink

Citron

Other Supplies:  
Pattern Paper-Heidi Swapp
Adhesive-Therm O Web Adhesives
Sequins-Unknown
Silhouette Cameo with Cutting Files
Embossing Folder-Lifestyle Crafts
Punch-Martha Stewart




No comments:

Post a Comment